|> 1/2.5” 8Megapixel progressive scan CMOS|
> H.265&H.264 dual-stream encoding
> Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
> Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
> 2.7mm ~12mm motorized lens
> Max. IR LEDs Length 50m
> IP67,IK10, PoE
Eco-savvy products by upgrading H.265 encoding technology, bringing high efficient video compression. It saves bandwidth and storage , energy-saving design to enhance the monitoring system . Meanwhile, the series offers features such as starlight , Smart IR technology , intelligent image analysis techniques. It provides excellent image quality and intelligent and efficient event reminders . This series provides IP67 weatherproof and IK10 vandal-proof protection feature. Give customers more value.
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.