UVS-ABD1300 1.3MP Low Lux WDR Eyeball IP Dome Camera
The UVS-ABD1300 Bullet Camera is a light‐weight cameras designed for outdoor environments. It adheres to the IP66 standard. The camera offers an entry‐level surveillance solution with all the essential features and excellent image quality. It has 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS. It comes with triple streams from H.264 and MJPEG. It has up to 30 fps at 1280 x 960 and intelligent IR. It comes with day and night function (with removable IR‐cut filter). It has wide dynamic range (WDR). It comes with features like defog, vandal resistance. It comes with ingress protection (IP66). It has features like motion detection, tampering alarm and text overlay. It has privacy masking. It comes with IP address filtering option. It operates on DC 12V / PoE. It has 1.3 megapixel lens. Recording assigned by GV‐Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac) supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP 31 languages on Web interface.
This low lux bullet surveillance camera is able to record 30 frames per second at 1.3 megapixels even at night. The infrared LEDs allow for recording up to 98.4 feet away in darkness.
Firmware, Driver, & Patch
Video Tutorial - GV-NVR/DVR
Video Tutorial - IP Devices
Video Tutorial - Access Control
Video Tutorial - License Plate Recognition
General FTP Downloads
GV-DVR/NVR Multicam & Viewlog
GV-DVR/NVR Multiview, Remote Viewlog, & Mobile Apps
GV-DVR/NVR Recording Server
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.