GV-LPC2011 2MP 3x Zoom Super Low Lux Color Network Camera
GV-LPC2011 is a 2 MP color network camera designed for recognition of reflective license plates on vehicles traveling up at 60 km/h (37 mph) or less with extreme temperatures (-30°C ~ 50°C / -22°F ~ 122°F) resistance. It is weather proof (IP67). Equipped with a Super Low Lux CMOS image sensor, the camera is capable of displaying a color live view at near darkness. Its multiple LEDs and build-in intelligent IR provide clear license plate for two lanes under low-light conditions at a maximum IR distance of 9 m (29.6 ft). The motorized varifocal lens take the advantage of its motorized focus / zoom in that the user can remotely adjust the focus and zoom through the Web interface. The camera also allows automatic and precise control of exposure using its P‐iris, producing images with better clarity and contrast.
|Image Sensor||1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS|
|Picture Elements||1920 (H) x 1080 (V)|
|Camera Type||Color, B/W|
|Minimum Illumination||Color||0.05 Lux|
|IR On||0 Lux|
|Shutter Speed||Automatic: (1/120 ~ 1/2000 sec.)
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual (2800K ~ 8500K)|
|S/N Ratio||56 dB|
|Dynamic Range||72 dB|
|Max. Speed||60 km/h (37 mph)|
|Lens Type||Motorized varifocal lens|
|Focal Length||3 ~ 9 mm|
|Mount||Ø 14 mm|
|Horizontal FOV||102° ~ 40°|
|Zoom||3X Optical Zoom|
|IR LED Quantity||24 IR LEDs|
|IR Distance||5 ~ 9 m (16.4 ~ 29.6 ft)|
|Video Compression||H.264, MJPEG|
|Video Streaming||Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG|
|Frame Rate||30 fps at 1920 x 1080
* The frame rate and performance may vary depending on the number of connections and data bitrates (different scenes).
|Image Setting||Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Auto Exposure, White Balance, Flicker less, Image Orientation, Shutter Speed, Maximum Video Gain, D/N Sensitivity, Denoise, Defog, Metering.|
|Main Stream||16:9||1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720|
|Sub Stream||16:9||640 x 360|
|Interface||10/100 Base-T Ethernet, RJ-45 connector|
|Protocol||HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, UPnP, DynDNS, 3GPP/ISMA, RTSP, PSIA, SNMP, QoS (DSCP), ONVIF (Profile S)|
|Camera Angle Adjustment||Pan||0° ~ 360°|
|Tilt||90° ~ 180°|
|Connectors||Power||2-pin terminal block, PoE|
|Environment Temperature||Start-up||-20°C ~ 50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F)|
|Operation||-30°C ~ 50°C (-22°F ~ 122°F)|
|Humidity||10% ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Power Source||DC 12V, PoE (IEEE 802.3af)|
|Max. Power Consumption||12.3 W|
|Dimensions||142.14x 77.72 x 102.75 mm (5.6" x 3.06" x 4.05")|
|Weight||810 g (1.8 lbs)|
|Vandal Resistance||IK10 for metal casing|
|Regulatory||CE, FCC, RCM, RoHS compliant|
|Power over Ethernet|
|PoE standard||IEEE (802.3af Power over Ethernet / PD)|
|PoE Power Supply Type||End-Span|
|PoE Power Output||Per Port 48V DC, 350 mA, Max. 15.4 watts|
|Installation & Management||Web-based configuration|
|Firmware Upgrade||Remote upgrade through Web Browser
GV-IP Device Utility included in the Software DVD
|Access from Web Browser||Camera Live View, Video Recording, Video Quality, Bandwidth Control, Image Snapshot, Picture in Picture, Picture and Picture, Privacy Mask, Tampering Alarm, Text Overlay, Motion Detection, IP Address Filtering, Digital PTZ|
|Language||Arabic / Bulgarian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / French / German / Greek / Hebrew / Hungarian / Indonesian / Italian / Japanese / Lithuanian / Norwegian / Persian / Polish / Portuguese / Romanian / Russian / Serbian / Simplified Chinese / Slovakian / Slovenian / Spanish / Swedish / Thai / Traditional Chinese / Turkish|
|Network Storage||GV-System (GV-DVR/NVR), GV-VMS, GV-Recording Server|
|Smart Device Access||• GV-Eye for Android and iOS
• Embedded 3GPP/ISMA browser
|Live Viewing||IE, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari|
|CMS Server support||GV-Control Center, GV-Center V2, GV-Vital Sign Monitor|
1. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. Try to avoid placing the camera where it can be subjected to direct LED light. The LED lighting from vehicles, streetlights, etc. may cause flickering images.
Firmware, Driver, & Patch
Video Tutorial - GV-NVR/DVR
Video Tutorial - IP Devices
Video Tutorial - Access Control
Video Tutorial - License Plate Recognition
General FTP Downloads
GV-DVR/NVR Multicam & Viewlog
GV-DVR/NVR Multiview, Remote Viewlog, & Mobile Apps
GV-DVR/NVR Recording Server
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.