CVI PTZ Camera - 4.7~94mm Lens, 20x Optical Zoom, Up to 30fps @ 1080p HD, Weatherproof, PDC59I220H
Dahua HAC-SD59220I PTZ Camera
The Dahua HAC-SD59220I PTZ camera is designed for outdoor and indoor usage. A 4.7~94mm lens can produce images up to 30fps @ 1080p. Low lux and digital WDR technology provides clear, black-and-white images out of otherwise dark settings. Ultra DNR - digital noise reduction - helps cut down on image fuzz. IP66 protection standards keep this product safe from both inclement weather conditions. This PTZ camera comes with up to 300 presets. These presets let you establish certain viewing angles that you prefer, and also allow you to return to them when powering the camera back up. An OSD menu and control over coaxial cable lets you easily pan/tilt the camera to get the viewing you prefer.
HD-CVI Video Recorder Required!
Key Features of the Dahua HAC-SD59220I
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.
- Image Sensor1/2.8” Exmor CMOS
- Effective Pixels1920(H) x 1080(V), 2Megapixels
- Horizontal Resolution≥1000TVL
- Scanning SystemProgressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed1/1 ~ 1/30,000s
- Min. IlluminationColor: 0.05Lux@F1.4; B/W: 0.005Lux@F1.4; 0Lux (IR on)
- S/N RatioMore than 50dB
- Resolution25/30fps@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
- Video Output1-channel BNC HDCVI high definition video output/ CVBS standard definition video output (Can switch)
- Day/NightAuto(ICR) / Color / B/W
- Backlight CompensationBLC / HLC / DWDR (Digital WDR)
- White BalanceAuto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Gain ControlAuto / Manual
- Noise Reduction2D/3D
- Privacy MaskingUp to 24 areas
- Digital Zoom16x
- Focal Length4.7mm~94mm
- (20x Optical zoom)
- Max ApertureF1.4~ F2.6
- Focus ControlAuto / Manual
- Angle of ViewH: 54.1° ~ 3.2°
- Close Focus Distance100mm ~ 1000mm
- Pan/Tilt RangePan: 0° ~ 360° endless; Tilt: -15° ~ 90°, auto flip 180°
- Manual Control SpeedPan: 0.1° ~300° /s; Tilt: 0.1° ~200° /s
- Preset SpeedPan: 400° /s; Tilt: 300° /s
- PTZ Mode5 Pattern, 8 Tour, Auto Pan, Auto Scan
- Speed SetupHuman-oriented focal length/ speed adaptation
- Power up ActionAuto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure
- Idle MotionActivate Preset/ Scan/ Tour/ Pattern if there is no command in the specified period
- ProtocolDH-SD, Pelco-P/D (Auto recognition)
- IR Distance100m
- Interface1 channel In
- Auxiliary Interface
- Alarm2/1 channel In/Out
- Power SupplyAC24V/3A (±10%)
- Power Consumption12W, 25W (IR on)
- Working Environment-40ºC ~ 70ºC / Less than 90% RH
- Ingress ProtectionIP66
- DimensionsΦ186.0(mm) x 310(mm)