2MP HD PoE Built in Mic 3.7mm IR Motion Detector Camera
|***Please note this product is built to order. There will be a minimum 7 day lead time for this camera.
This Hidden Motion Detector camera is the perfect solution for hidden cameras for indoor use only. It features 2MP (1080P) recording resolution with a Built-in Microphone for Audio. The lens is a standard 3.7mm wide angle Lens. The IR distance covers 10m (32 feet) and is nearly invisible to the eye. This camera is equipped with ONVIF 2.0 and will work on most NVRs. Please note this is a non functional Motion Detector.
1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS image sensor
H.264 encoding, 1080P(1920*1080), 2.0MegaPixel
Built-in Web Server, Remote Setup
Lens: 3.7mm Lens
Built-in Microphone for Audio
Day & Night(ICR) auto-switch, 48PCS LED
Image snapshot, Title OSD, DDNS
Support iPhone/iPad/Android Smart Phone
Support up to 10 users online simultaneously
Support P2P function , easy remote monitoring
Onvif 2.0 version Compliant
Image Controls: Brightness, saturation, contrast, hue adjustable
Title OSD: Supports channel name, date, and video stream information overlay;
Privacy Mask: 4 configurable regions
Image Orientation: image flip and mirror
Auto Exposure Control (AEC); Auto White Balance (AWB); Auto Band Filter (ABF)
Auto Black Level Calibration (ABLC)
Network protocol: TCP/IP UDP RTP RTSP RTCP HTTP DNS DDNS DHCP FTP NTP PPPOE SMTP UPNP
ONVIF protocols: Support 2.0 Version
Remote View: IE 6.0 or later, Firefox
Network Interface: 10/100M BASE-TX,RJ-45 connector
Video Compression: H.264 main profile, support dual stream, AVI format; support 0.1M~6Mpbs bit rate adjustable; support 1~30fps adjust
Main Stream: 1920*1080P
Video Bitrates: 32Kbps~4Mbps,Supports CBR/VBR
Opera Operating Temperature: -20 °C ~ 50 °C (-4 °F ~ 122 °F)
Operating Humidity: 0% -85% RH
Power: DC12V; PoE (802.3af)
1x 2.0 MP 1080P IP Camera
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.