GV-DSP LPR V3 - Single Lane LPR Device
The GV-DSP LPR is a Linux-based license plate recognition system built in a small box. Integrating with a Web server, the GV-DSP LPR can host its own Web site and compare captured license plates with the database downloaded from GV-AS Manager and open a gate barrier when there is a match.
The GV-DSP LPR can also deliver live view images and recognized plate numbers, date and time to the GV-System for security surveillance.
Firmware, Driver, & Patch
Video Tutorial - GV-NVR/DVR
Video Tutorial - IP Devices
Video Tutorial - Access Control
Video Tutorial - License Plate Recognition
General FTP Downloads
GV-DVR/NVR Multicam & Viewlog
GV-DVR/NVR Multiview, Remote Viewlog, & Mobile Apps
GV-DVR/NVR Recording Server
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.
|OS||32-bit||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / Server 2008|
|64-bit||Windows 7 / Server 2008|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 7.x to 10.x|
|GV-ASManager||GV-ASManager V4.0 & 4.1 (for GV-DSP LPR V2.0)
GV-ASManager V4.1 (for GV-DSP LPR V2.01)
GV-ASManager V4.2 (for GV-DSP LPR V2.02)
GV-ASManager V4.2.1 - V4.2.2 (for GV-DSP LPR V2.03)
GV-ASManager V4.2.3 (for GV-DSP LPR V2.04)
GV-ASManager V4.3 (for GV-DSP LPR V2.1)
|Video Input/Output||1 Video In, 1 TV Out|
|Live Resolutions||NTSC||360 x 240, 720 x 480|
|PAL||360 x 288, 720 x 576|
|Live Frame Rate||D1||NTSC||1, 3, 5|
|PAL||1, 3, 5|
|CIF||NTSC||1, 3, 5, 7, 10|
|PAL||1, 3, 5, 8, 12|
|Image Setting||Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue|
|Alarm and Event Management||Events triggered by motion detection or sensor inputs Relay outputs triggered by sensor inputs or matched license plate numbers|
|Connectors||Video||1 input (BNC port)|
|USB||1 USB 2.0 (only for UMTS)|
|TV-Out||1 output (BNC port)|
|Local Storage||Micro-SD/SDHC memory card slot (for Class 6 card or above)|
|I/O Port||2 digital inputs, 2 digital outputs (DC 5V, 5 mA)|
|Security||IP address filtering|
|Management Maintenance||Firmware upgrade through Web browser|
|Protocol||HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, NTP, DDNS|
|Language||English ,German , Hebrew ,Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
|Operation Temperature||-20°C ~ 55°C (-4°F ~ 131°F)|
|Power Source||DC 12V, 1A, 50 ~ 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||123 x 106 x 25 (mm) / 4.84 x 4.17 x 0.98 (in)|
|Weight||0.345 (kg) / 0.76 (lb)|
|Country Support||Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Columbia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, UK, USA|
1. The Wiegand interface is NOT functional.
2. The GV-DSP-LPR V3 (firmware V1.05 or later) does not support UAE engine.
3. The relay output can only drive a maximum load of DC 5V, 5 mA. Working in conjunction with the GV-Relay V2 module, it can drive a heavier load of up to AC 250V 10A, DC 100V 5A.
4. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Power Adaptor x 1
- Wall Hook x 1
- Conical Anchor x 4
- Screw x 4
- I/O Cable with RJ-45 Connector x 1
- GV-DSP LPR User’s Manual on Software CD