GV-CR420 4MP H.264 Camera Reader
GV-CR420 is a card reader with a built-in 4 MP wide angle IP camera. The card reader recognizes identification cards and grants access accordingly. The wide angle camera captures all angles of the entrance and transmits live view to GV-ASManager and GV-System through network connection. The all-in-one solution eliminates the need of installing and maintaining a separate camera in addition to the card reader.
Card and Face Mode
In addition to granting access after a card is presented, the integration of card reader and wide angle camera allows you to enable the Card and Face Mode, where the camera reader needs to be able to both recognize the card and detect a face before access is granted.
Using a browser, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask and alert notifications through the Web interface.
Compatible GV-AS Controllers
1. To support face detection function, avoid placing the camera reader where the light source is directly behind the subject.
2. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Firmware, Driver, & Patch
Video Tutorial - GV-NVR/DVR
Video Tutorial - IP Devices
Video Tutorial - Access Control
Video Tutorial - License Plate Recognition
General FTP Downloads
GV-DVR/NVR Multicam & Viewlog
GV-DVR/NVR Multiview, Remote Viewlog, & Mobile Apps
GV-DVR/NVR Recording Server
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.