- Download AS400 firmware and save it onto the desktop.
- Extract the .zip file onto the desktop.
- Power off AS400 panel until all lights are gone.
- Add an additional jumper to JP7. So there should now be a jumper on BOTH JP6 and JP7.
- Reconnect power to AS400 panel.
- Go on to AS400's web interface, select Firmware Update on the left.
- Click "Browse..." and locate the new firmware file in *bin format.
- Click Upload button to initiate the firmware upgrade (this may take more than 60 seconds).
- When firmware upgrade is complete, click OK to reboot.
GeoVision How do I upgrade firmware on AS400?
Back to GeoVision Support | Support Home
AS400 firmware upgrade procedure: