- Go to Fisheye camera's web interface (default is http://192.168.0.10).
- Enter ID and password to log in (default is admin/admin).
- Install any ActiveX when prompted.
- In the default Fisheye view, right-click on the image and select GeoFisheye.
- Under Fisheye view, right-click on the image and select Image Alignment.
- Drag and extend the red circle so that the edge of the circle barely touches the top and bottom edges of the picture.
Note: do not over extend the circle as it will result in black spots in Fisheye view.
- Click OK to save the setting.
GeoVision How do I adjust image alignment for a Fisheye camera?
Back to GeoVision Support | Support Home
To adjust image alignment for a Fisheye camera, follow the instructions below: