Geovision GV-800B 4 Channel Video Capture DVR Card GV800 with version V8.5 Complete Webcam Software Suite Included
The card can record 120 frames per second with H.264 compression. Cameras and audio devices can all be recorded and monitored by your computer. Footage can also be accessed remotely from a mobile device. At 30fps, the live video display and playback is completely fluid just like a television show. Slower speeds mean less fluid video, resulting in "choppier" playback. For a system with a PC Card, the card controls how many FPS can be recorded at once, and these must be split evenly between the number of cameras plugged into the card.For example, if you use a 20fps card and plug 16 cameras into it, each camera only records/plays back at 1.25fps (very choppy). If you use a 480fps card with 16 cameras, each camera gets 30fps and video playback is very smooth.The more FPS, the more powerful the card will be, and the smoother the video will be. For best performance, we recommend selecting the system that has the highest total FPS and trying to get as close to 30fps per camera as your budget will allow. Hard-disk based digital video recorders make the "time shifting" feature (traditionally done by a VCR) much more convenient, and also allow for "trick modes" such as pausing live TV, instant replay of interesting scenes, chasing playback where a recording can be viewed before it has been completed, and skipping of advertising. Most DVRs use the MPEG format for compressing the digitized video signals. Video recording capabilities have become an essential part of the modern set-top box, as TV viewers have wanted to take control of their viewing experiences. As consumers have been able to converge increasing amounts of video content on their set-tops, delivered by traditional ‘broadcast’ cable, satellite and terrestrial as well as IP networks, the ability to capture programming and view it whenever they want has become a must-have function for many consumers.
This card will allow you to record 4 video channels and 4 audio channels from your surveillance cameras onto your computer. It has all the software you need to turn your computer into a DVR. The card can record 120 frames per second with H.264 compression. Cameras and audio devices can all be recorded and monitored by your computer. Footage can also be accessed remotely from a mobile device.
Minimum System Requirements For One Card, CIF Resolution
GeoVision Articles | Remote Access Guides | Downloads | Support Home
Firmware, Driver, & Patch
Video Tutorial - GV-NVR/DVR
Video Tutorial - IP Devices
Video Tutorial - Access Control
Video Tutorial - License Plate Recognition
General FTP Downloads
GV-DVR/NVR Multicam & Viewlog
GV-DVR/NVR Multiview, Remote Viewlog, & Mobile Apps
GV-DVR/NVR Recording Server
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.
Looking for a Quote from a local Installer? Click here
1. GV-800B is currently not compatible with VIA series and ATI series chipset motherboards.
2. 8-port has the same recording rate and display rate as 16-port.
3. Specifications are subject to change without notice.