- Multicam cannot recognize the GeoVision card due to bad/missing driver
- Verify GeoVision card driver(s) under Device Manager to ensure there is no "?" or unidentified devices.
- If there is, reinstall GeoVision driver and check again.
- If reinstalling driver does not resolve the problem, go to step 3.
- Incompatible driver and software version
- Verify whether the software/driver you are installing is compatible with your GeoVision card by refering to Hardware/Software Compatibility Chart.
- Reinstall GeoVision driver and software if necessary.
- Refer to Software/Driver Upgrade Guide to ensure upgrade is done properly.
- Bad PCI slot or GeoVision card
- Remove GeoVision card from the motherboard, then insert the card into another PCI/PCI-x slot on the motherboard and try again.
- Remove GeoVision card from the motherboard, then insert the card into a different PC and try again.
- If the same driver issue continues to exist even on a different PC, initiate RMA for this card with your distributor.
GeoVision Error: "Cannot find key pro"
Back to GeoVision Support | Support Home