CVI PTZ Camera - 5.1~61.2mm Lens, 12x Optical Zoom, Up to 30fps @ 1080p HD, Weatherproof, PDC40I212H
Dahua HAC-SD40212I PTZ Camera
The Dahua HAC-SD40212I PTZ camera is designed for outdoor and indoor usage via wall mount. A 5.1~61.2mm lens can produce images up to 30fps @ 1080p. Low lux technology and digital WDR provide clear, black-and-white images out of otherwise dark settings. 2/3DNR - digital noise reduction - helps cut down on image fuzz. IP66 and IK10 protection standards keep this product safe from both inclement weather conditions as well as unruly humans. This camera comes with up to 255 presets and OSD menu/control over coaxial cable capabilities, both of which let the user get the best viewing angle.
HD-CVI Video Recorder Required!
Key Features of the Dahua HAC-SD40212I
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.
- Image Sensor1/2.8" Exmor CMOS
- Effective Pixels1944(H) x 1092(V), 2 Megapixels
- Horizontal Resolution≥1000TVL
- Scanning SystemProgressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed1/1s ~1/30,000s
- Min. IlluminationColor: 0.05 Lux/F1.6, B/W: 0.005Lux/F1.6
- S/N RatioMore than 55dB
- Resolution1080P(25/30fps), 720P(25/30/50/60fps)
- Video Output1-channel BNC HDCVI high definition video output/ CVBS standard definition video output (Can switch)
- Day/NightAuto(ICR) / Color / B/W
- Backlight CompensationBLC / HLC / DWDR (Digital WDR)
- White BalanceAuto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Gain ControlAuto / Manual
- Noise Reduction2D / 3D
- Privacy MaskingUp to 24 areas
- Digital Zoom16x
- Focal Length5.1 mm~61.2mm (12x Optical zoom)
- Max ApertureF1.6~ F3.0
- Focus ControlAuto / Manual
- Angle of ViewH: 51.3° ~ 4.64°
- Close Focus Distance100mm~1000mm
- Pan/Tilt RangePan: 0° ~ 360° endless; Tilt: -2° ~ 90°, auto flip 180°
- Manual Control SpeedPan: 0.1° ~ 300°/s; Tilt: 0.1° ~120°/s
- Preset SpeedPan: 300°/s; Tilt:200°/s
- Preset80(DH-SD) , 255(Pelco-P/D)
- PTZ Mode5 Pattern, 8 Tour, 5 Auto Scan, Auto Pan
- Speed SetupHuman-oriented focal length/ speed adaptation
- Power up ActionAuto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure
- Idle MotionActivate Preset/ Scan/ Tour/ Pattern if there is no command in the specified period
- ProtocolDH-SD, Pelco-P/D (Auto recognition)
- Interface1 channel In
- Auxiliary Interface
- Alarm2/1 channel In/Out
- Power SupplyAC24V/1.5A (±10%)
- Power Consumption10W, 19W(Heater on)
- Working Environment-40ºC ~ 60ºC /
- Less than 90% RH
- Ingress ProtectionIP66
- Vandal ResistanceIK10(Optional)