4MP@20FPS/ h.264/h.265/MJPEG compression algorithm capable turret/eyeball 3 Axis indoor/outdoor IP camera. 12VDC and Built-In PoE. 3.6mm fixed lens. 20M IR Smart Analysis and triple stream capability. Control4 Drivers available.
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.
User Manuals & Quick Start Guides
We are Authorized Manufacturer Distributors for many main stream CCTV manufactures. Our support technicians are factory trained with strong emphasis on advanced networking and configurations of NVRs and DVRs from across multiple networks. We offer hourly support plans to help your facilities maintain system stability and optimal configuration settings.
In addition to our on-call technical support, we offer a selection of System Implementation Plans to every client.
Free Technical Support
Complimentary technical support includes:
- Basic System Implementation (one-time event, 30 minutes max)
- Break/Fix support under manufacturer warranty
- Basic camera, network, and NVR/DVR troubleshooting
Call us at: 888-211-2288
Business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm PST
- End User Training
- Available at $80 / hour
- Must be scheduled in advance
- View our Training Options
Premium Technical Support Offerings
Support for advanced configuration, out of scope troubleshooting, and other technical issues is available. In some cases “smart hands” may need to be present on-site before Advanced Support can begin. For many support tasks we require access to your high speed internet router/modem.
We require appointment scheduling with a minimum of 24-hour notice for Advanced Support.
Advanced Support can be purchased at $80/ hour.