iMaxCamPro 4MP HDCVI Dome Camera | HCC3240E-IR/28
1/3" 4MP HD-CVI IR Dome Camera, 2.8mm Lens, IP67, DC12V, 98' IR, Analog Switchable (OSD), UL Listed
|Image Sensor||1/3" CMOS|
|Image Size||2688(H) x 1520(V)|
|Electronic Shutter||PAL: 1/25~1/100,000s; NTSC: 1/30~1/100,000s|
|Minimum Illumination||0.03Lux/F2.0, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on|
|S/N Ratio||More then 65dB|
|IR Distance||98ft (30m)|
|IR On/Off Control||Auto / Manual|
|Angle of View||H: 99.7°|
|Close Focus Distance||800mm (31.5")|
|Pan / Tilt / Rotation||Pan: 0° ~ 355°; Tilt: 0° ~ 65°; Rotation: 0° ~355°|
|Video Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Video Frame Rate||25/30fps@4MP, 25/30fps@1080P, 25/30fps@720P|
|Day / Night||Auto (ICR) / Manual|
|BLC Mode||BLC / HLC / DWDR|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual|
|Digital Noise Reduction||2D|
|Video Output||1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output (switchable)|
|Certifications||CE (EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4)
FCC (CFR 47 FCC Part 15 subpartB, ANSI C63.4-2014)
UL (UL60950-1+CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1)
|Power Supply||12V DC ±25%|
|Power Consumption||Max. 3.6W (12V DC, IR on)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 95% RH; Start up should be done at above -40°C (-40°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 95% RH|
|Ingress Protection||IP67 & IK10|
|Dimensions||?109.9mm x 81.0mm (?4.33" x 3.19")|
|Weight||Net weight 0.21kg (0.46lb); Gross weight 0.31kg (0.68lb)|
Custom System Builder
Designing a unique surveillance system for your home or business is as easy as clicking your mouse with our new Custom Kit Builder. With intuitive prompts that guide you along the way, you are in control of your camera styles, NVR or DVR size, power accessories and hard drive space. Still have questions, give us a call, our expert technicians are here to help. Your brand new system is only a few clicks away.
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.
Dealers and Installers Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.