This is a 2MP Network IR Fixed Dome Camera. It has an optional lens size of 3.6mm. Infrared night vision allows the security camera to see up to 98 feet in total darkness. The surveillance camera is ONVIF compliant.
Uniview puts forward digital defog technology, which applies IR for imaging. All lost details in fog weather can be recognized perfectly.
Long-Range POE - 928 ft.
Even though the camera’s location is hundreds of feet away from NVR, you can still easily connect cameras directly to NVR for both power supply and video streaming because UNV NVR supports up to 928 Ft long rang PoE. It helps to make your store under protection 24/7 with only a few steps during installation.
If your camera is connected to a network with Internet access, you may utilize the Internet cloud update feature to check online to see if a new version is available and to perform the update.
Bring up the main menu on your Uniview NVR by right-clicking with the mouse or left-clicking on the Home icon on the menu bar (if available). Using the mouse, left-click on Maintain and then Upgrade and then select the tab entitled Upgrade by Cloud. You will be shown the current version of firmware installed on the camera and can click on the Check button at the bottom to see if a more recent version is available. If a new version is available, you need only to click on the Upgrade button at the bottom and the download and upgrade process will begin. After updating, the camera will automatically reboot.
Wide Temperature Range
Uniview' s cameras can function well under -40 ℃ ～ 70 ℃ , adapting to all harsh environment condition.
Create a Virtual Tripwire similar to those you see in Hollywood films. However, these criminals cannot dodge the power of Uniview!You can also set the direction of which the Trip Wire will be activated
For example, if people are only supposed to be leaving one direction and someone decides to go back you will be notified since they are going the wrong direction.
UNV Customer System Kit Builder
Designing a unique surveillance system for your home or business is as easy as clicking your mouse with our new Custom Kit Builder. With intuitive prompts that guide you along the way, you are in control of your camera styles, NVR or DVR size, power accessories and hard drive space. Still have questions, give us a call, our expert technicians are here to help. Your brand new system is only a few clicks away.
Uniview Quick Links
Uniview Remote Access Guides
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.
Uniview EZ-View Mobile App for iPhone and Android
EZView for iPhone and Android
Safe: data encryption, cell phone/e-mail registration, pin/gesture password and real-time alarm notification. Stable: add/manage/delete cloud devices, main/sub/third stream switch and multi-layer network address translation (NAT) traversal. Handy: quick add devices by scanning QR code, tap-drag live videos, gesture PTZ control and cellular/Wi-Fi data statistics