8 CH XVR with 4 4K 8MP Starlight Fixed Dome Cameras UHD Kit for Business Professional Grade FREE 1TB Hard Drive
This 5 in 1 surveillance system kit comes with a 8 channel XVR and 4 UHD 8MP fixed lens dome security cameras. The XVR comes with a free pre-installed 1TB HDD and can record up to a 2160p (4K) resolution on all 8 coaxial channels and 4 IP channels. The dome security cameras capture 8MP resolution footage and transmit that footage to the XVR via the included Coax cable or pre installed cable. The kit also comes with FREE Monitoring Software so you can monitor your surveillance footage from anywhere.
8CH Universal 5 in 1 XVR Recorder
(4) 8MP Starlight HDCVI IR Dome Camera
(1) FREE 1 TB Hard Drive
(1) FREE 500 FT Spool RG59
(1) FREE 4 Camera Power Supply
Lifetime Technical Support
Mobile apps & Monitoring Software
2 Year Warranty
Its H.264+(.mp4) compression greatly reduces the size of your digital video files without compromising image quality, which means unbeatable recording picture quality that doesn't eat up valuable hard drive storage space.
Digitally control your PTZ cameras (move the point of view up, down, left, right, and zoom in and out) from your monitor and mobile applications.
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.