5 Megapixel Strarlight IP Eyeball Dome Camera 2.8mm Lens IP67 98ft. Night Vision
This eyeball dome surveillance camera records 5mp resolution footage at 20 frames per second. It has a 2.8mm fixed lens and infrared LEDs for recording over 98 feet away in total darkness. The security camera also comes equipped with Wide Dynamic Range and digital noise reduction. It meets IP67 standards and can be used outdoors. Footage is recorded to an NVR and can be monitored remotely via computer or mobile device.
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.