>H.264+/H.264 Dual-stream video compression
>Support HDCVI/CVBS video inputs
>Max 6/12/24 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 5MP
>Max 24/48/96Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
>HDMI output up to 4K(3840x2160) resolution
>Smart Search and Intelligent Video System
Our newest generation digital video recorder adopts HDCVI technology, our in-house technology is an over-coaxial-cable analog HD video transmission standard, allowing long-distance HD transmission at a lower cost to meet the requirements for a complex and large installation. It supports up to 16 channels of HDCVI/CVBS inputs, and 8 channels IP camera additionally, 16 channels local live-view channels, and 16 playback channels.
Designed as a low-cost, easy installation product, this HCVR is ideal for a wide range of applications such as public safety, retail store, transportation, home protection and education. It is compatible with numerous third-party devices making it the perfect solution for surveillance systems with or without a video management system (VMS). Its open architecture supports multi-user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.4.1.
Smart Codec, H.264+ can reduce up to 70% bit rate and storage requirements without having to invest in new cameras.
The HCVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
The HCVR supports 5MP HD resolution (2560 x 1920) IPC input for recording, live viewing.
It is made for a secondary monitor. This allows the operator to view one special monitor that assigned to selected cameras or video inputs from higher security areas.
Intelligent Video System (IVS)
With built-in intelligent video analytics, the XVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The XVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a predetermined line has been crossed.
It is a type technology being used in a variety of applications that search or identify individuals which show front cameras.
This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs.
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.
iMaxCamPro Quick Links
iMaxCamPro Remote Access Guides
Testing DynDNS DDNS How to Access your iMaxCamPro DVR's through Internet Explorer 8 (remotely) Using Mozilla Firefox with iMaxCamPro DVR's How to View cameras via iPhone & iPad How to View cameras via cell phone Blackberry How to View cameras via cell phone Android How to View cameras via cell phone Windows Mobile How to View cameras via cell phone Symbian How to Setup Your Surveillance Kit iMaxCamPro Drive Compatibility List Video Codec Pack 7.1.0 (Win) How to Playback Recorded Video (locally) How to Playback Recorded Video (remotely) How to do a Digital Zoom on Playbacks (locally) How to Setup Recording (locally) How to Default Configurations (locally) How to Default Configurations (remotely) How to Set DVR to Never Log Out from Your Current User (locally) How to setup Motion Detection (locally) How to setup email notification (remotely) How to reset your remote control How to backup video files (locally) How to setup a PTZ (remotely) How to Format Hard Drive (locally) How to Setup Redundancy (locally) How to Add/Modify User Accounts (locally) How to Add/Modify User Accounts (remotely) How to enable audio (locally) How to Change Channel Names (locally) How to Setup Alarm Based Recording (locally) How to access the Log File (locally) How to access the Log File (remotely)
We are Authorized Manufacturer Distributors for many main stream CCTV manufactures. Our support technicians are factory trained with strong emphasis on advanced networking and configurations of NVRs and DVRs from across multiple networks. We offer hourly support plans to help your facilities maintain system stability and optimal configuration settings.
In addition to our on-call technical support, we offer a selection of System Implementation Plans to every client.
Free Technical Support
Complimentary technical support includes:
- Basic System Implementation (one-time event, 30 minutes max)
- Break/Fix support under manufacturer warranty
- Basic camera, network, and NVR/DVR troubleshooting
Call us at: 888-211-2288
Business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm PST
- End User Training
- Available at $80 / hour
- Must be scheduled in advance
- View our Training Options
Premium Technical Support Offerings
Support for advanced configuration, out of scope troubleshooting, and other technical issues is available. In some cases “smart hands” may need to be present on-site before Advanced Support can begin. For many support tasks we require access to your high speed internet router/modem.
We require appointment scheduling with a minimum of 24-hour notice for Advanced Support.
Advanced Support can be purchased at $80/ hour.
Technical Support Scope
|Basic System Setup - 30 minutes max.|
|Break/Fix Issues - Including RMA's and DOA|
|Basic camera, network,
and NVR/DVR troubleshooting
|Configuration for Remote Access|
|Mobile App Configuration|
|Camera / NVR Time Settings|
|Setup Recording Schedules|
|Email/SMS Alert Configuration|
|Configure VMS/NVR Camera Matrix View|
|NVR/VMS Muliple User Setup|
|Archive to NAS|
|Camera Image Settings Configuration|
|License Plate Capture - Day/Night|
|Setup Router/ Modems /4G Hotspots|
|Third Party Mobile App Configuration|
|Cameras without Networks|
|MAC Client Setup|
|Other Advanced Configurations|
System Implementation Plans
to 30 Min Max
to NVR Server
|Camera / NVR
/ DVR Time Settings
|IP Assignment **|
|Device Firmware Update **|
(Port Forwarding & DDNS) ***
Cameras are Recording to
NVR / DVR
|Email / SMS Alert
|Configure VMS /
NVR Camera Matrix View
|NVR / VMS Muliple
|Archive to NAS|
Field of View (FOV)
(Focus, Exposure, D / N Settings, etc)
|License Plate Capture
Day / Night
|Setup Router / Modems / 4G Hotspots|
(No internet access available)
|MAC Client Setup|
|Other Advanced Camera
or NVR /
|Multi User and
Advanced User Training
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.
Custom System Builder
Designing a unique surveillance system for your home or business is as easy as clicking your mouse with our new Custom Kit Builder. With intuitive prompts that guide you along the way, you are in control of your camera styles, NVR or DVR size, power accessories and hard drive space. Still have questions, give us a call, our expert technicians are here to help. Your brand new system is only a few clicks away.