4 Ch WIFI NVR & 4 HD Megapixel Bullet Camera Kit for Business Professional Grade
This kit includes four IP67 wireless bullet security camera. It records high definition footage in 2mp resolution and it is approved for outdoor use. All footage is recorded onto the included NVR and can be monitored remotely via mobile device or computer. The kit is wireless and includes a free central monitoring software.
· Real-Time HD 1080P Resolution: Enjoy next generation 1080P High Definition images that provide more vivid detail on your recordings.
· Wi-Fi Protected Setup™: lets you easily connect WPS-supported cameras
· HDMI & VGA Ports: Take full advantage of high definition video by using either HDMI or VGA cables.
· Remote Monitoring through our Free Apps: Download our free apps and view live footage and recordings right on your compatible smartphone or tablet.
· PC and Mac Compatible: Take advantage of the flexibility that our systems offer and review your recordings from any Mac or PC.
· Easy Backup Options: Save footage directly to a USB flash drive or to your PC in seconds flat. Options are also available to backup footage simultaneously to external SATA drives or FTP servers on your network, in the case that your main HDD should fail.
This 1U NVR records up to 4 cameras, comes with a Built-in WiFi module for wireless cameras. It can handle up to 1920x1080p of resolution from Wieless IP security cameras. This NVR can support up to 6TB.
- Up to 4 channel IP camera input
- Full 720p @ 30FPS & 1080P @ 15FPS
- H.264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
- Max 80Mbps incoming bandwidth
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- All channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface
- Support Multi-brand network cameras: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brick com, Canon, CP Plus, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek and etc.
- ONVIF Version 2.4 conformance
- 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ camera
- Support 1 SATA HDD up to 4TB, 2 USB2.0
- Support WiFi network connection
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, SmartPSS, mobile app.
|IP Camera Imputs||4 Channels|
|Two Way Talk||1 Channel RCA Input / Output|
|Display Interface||1 HDMI, 1 VGA|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768|
|Display Split||1 / 4|
|On-Screen Display||Camera Title, Time, Video Loss, Channel Lock, Motion Detection, Recording|
|Video Compression||H.264 / MJPEG|
|Recording Resolution||5Mp (2560×1920)/ 3Mp (2048×1536)/1080P (1920×1080)/ 720P (1280×720)/ D1 (704×576/704×480)|
|Recording Rate||Maximum 80Mbps|
|Bit Rate||48 - 8192Kbps per Channel|
|Recording Mode||Manual, Schedule (Continuous, MD, Alarm), Stop|
|Trigger Events||Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, E-mail, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer, On-Screen Notification|
|Motion Detection||Motion Detection, 396 MD Zones (22 x 18), Video Loss and Camera Blank|
|Synchronized Playback||1 / 4|
|Search Mode||Time/Date, Alarm, MD & Exact Search (accurate to second)|
|Playback Functions||Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next file, Previous file, Next camera, Previous camera, Full screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup selection, Digital Zoom|
|Backup Mode||USB Device/Network/Internal SATA burner|
|Network interface||1 RJ-45 (10/100/1000M) Ethernet Port|
|Wireless Network||Built-in WiFi module|
|Network Protocols||HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search|
|Remote User Access||Maximum 128 Users|
|HDD Interfaces||1 Internal SATA Ports with a maximum storage capacity of 6TB|
|USB Interfaces||2 USB 2.0 Ports (Rear)|
|Power Consumption||10W(without HDD)|
|Operating Environment||-10°C~+55°C / 10%~90%RH / 86~106kpa|
|Dimensions||Smart 1U, 205mm×205mm×45mm|
|Weight||1lbs (without HDD)|
|Shipping Weight||5lbs (Dimensional Weight)|
HDDs not included with purchase but can be added for an additional cost.
H.264 Real-time Recording and Playback: Its H.264 compression greatly reduces the size of your digital video files without compromising image quality (compared to other compression standards such as M-JPEG and MPEG-4). H.264 is a stable, proven compression technology, which offers unbeatable recording picture quality while at the same time saving you valuable hard drive storage space.
Remote Monitoring: Don’t have immediate access to your NVR? Then don’t worry. You can effortlessly log onto your recordings by accessing them on any compatible internet ready device (Such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, and Androids devices).
Central Monitoring System: Have more than one location? Well accessing each one of them on a different IP address is a thing of the past with our standard CMS software that allows you to painlessly link an almost unlimited number of recorders and cameras all to the same IP Address.
Multiple Playback and Recording Options: The multiple recording options allows you to set your NVR to record on a set schedule, continuous around-the-clock recording or to further conserve hard drive space only when motion is detected. You can also select the number of cameras to view on one screen or hide certain ones from other users using the multiple playback features.
E-map Function Support: The E-map feature provides a camera icon that represents the location of cameras on a map of a building or area, helping you to strategically place your cameras in the spots where surveillance is most needed. The detail this function provides is essential in saving time and the hassle of repositioning your cameras to achieve the desired viewing space.
Push Alerts & Automatic E-mail: Setup your DVR to automatically send you an e-mail alert or a Push notification with video clip every time there is a motion triggered event. This enables you to quickly take action when an incident has occurred.
3D Intelligent Positioning: This features let you digitally control your PTZ cameras (move up, move down, move left, move right, zoom in and zoom out) from your monitor and mobile applications.
IP Wireless Camera
This is a durable wireless IP surveillance camera that meets IP66 standards and is approved for outdoor use. It records up to 30 frames per second with a 2mp resolution and has IR technology for recording at night. Infrared LEDs allow the security camera to view up to 98 feet away in total darkness. It also comes equipped with an Infrared Cut Filter and digital noise reduction for the clearest images possible. Power is supplied by 12V DC
- 1/3” 3Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- H.264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
- Max 25/30fps@1080P(1920×1080)
- DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(SmartPSS) & IMaxCam mobile app
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- Max. IR LEDs Length 98 ft. / 30m
- Wi-Fi support
- IP67, DC12V
|Image Sensor||1/3” 3Megapixel progressive scan CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||2048(H) x 1536(V)|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||Auto/Manual 1/3(4)~1/10000|
|Min. Illumination||Color: 0. 1Lux/F1.6; 0Lux/F1.6 (IR on)|
|S/N Ratio||More than 50dB|
|Max. IR LEDs Length||98 ft / 30m|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR)/ Color/ B/W|
|Backlight Compensation||BLC / HLC / DWDR|
|Privacy Masking||Up to 4 areas|
|Angle of View||H:72°|
|Lens Type||Fixed lens|
|Mount Type||Board-in Type|
|Compression||H.264/ H.264H/ H.264B/ MJPEG|
|Frame Rate Main Stream||1080P(1 ~ 25/30fps)|
|Frame Rate Sub Stream||D1(1 ~ 25/30fps)|
|Bit Rate||H.264: 4Kbps ~ 8192Kbps|
|Wi-Fi Range||50m(open field)|
|Protocol||IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS|
|Max. User Access||20 users|
|Smart Phone||iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone|
|PIR Sensor Range||N/A|
|Working Environment||-22°F ~ +122°F, Less than 95% RH|
|Dimensions||Φ2.75" x 2.59" x 6.10"|
How to Guide
Demo IP Address for PC Viewing
User Name: guest
Mobile App Login InfoMobile IP address : 18.104.22.168
Mobile Port: 37779
User Name: guest