4 CH NVR & 4 x 4 Megapixel HD IR Mini Dome Kit With 1TB Hard Drive Pre-installed for Business Professional Grade
This 4mp surveillance kit has everything you need to get started. It has 4 Mini Dome security cameras with IR night vision and a 4 channel NVR. The cameras are small but durable and approved for outdoor use. The NVR comes with a 1TB HDD pre-installed and room for a second HDD if needed. The kit also includes the necessary CAT5 cable and monitoring software.
· Real-Time HD 1080P Resolution: Enjoy next generation 1080P High Definition images that provide more vivid detail on your recordings.
· 4 Integrated PoE Ports: Power your cameras with your NVR through the integrated PoE Ports.
· HDMI & VGA Ports: Take full advantage of high definition video by using either HDMI or VGA cables.
· Remote Monitoring through our Free Apps: Download our free apps and view live footage and recordings right on your compatible smartphone or tablet.
· PC and Mac Compatible: Take advantage of the flexibility that our systems offer and review your recordings from any Mac or PC.
· Easy Backup Options: Save footage directly to a USB flash drive or to your PC in seconds flat. Options are also available to backup footage simultaneously to external SATA drives or FTP servers on your network, in the case that your main HDD should fail.
- Up to 4 channel with 1080P realtime live view
- H.264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
- Max 200Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Up to 5Mp resolution preview & playback
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- 4 channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface
- Support Multi-brand network cameras: IMaxCamPro, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung
- Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek and etc.
- ONVIF Version 2.3 conformance
- 3D intelligent positioning with IMaxCamPro PTZ camera
- Support 2 SATA HDDs up to 8TB, 2 USB(1 USB3.0)
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS (PSS/ Smart PSS) & IMaxCam Mobile App.
- Auto Overwrite / Loop Recording
- Simultaneous multiple hi- res monitor output
- Network Sub-stream Capable
- E-Map Function Support
- Real Time Recording/Playback
- USB DVD/CD and Flash Drive Backup
- Synced Audio Recording/Playback
- Intuitive GUI
- 1 Year Warranty
|Main Processor||Dual-core embedded processor|
|Operating System||Embedded LINUX|
|IP Camera Input||4 channel|
|Two-way Talk||1 channel Input, 1 channel Output, RCA|
|Interface||1 HDMI,1 VGA|
|Resolution||1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768|
|OSD||Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording|
|Resolution||5Mp?2560×1920?/ 3Mp?2048×1536? / 1080P (1920×1080) / 720P (1280×720) / D1 (704×576 / 704×480) & etc.|
|Bit Rate||48~ 8192kbps|
|Record Mode||Manual, Schedule (Regular (Continuous), MD, Alarm), Stop|
|Record Interval||1 ~ 120 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 ~ 30 sec, Post-record: 10 ~ 300 sec|
|Video Detection & Alarm|
|Trigger Events||Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm, Video Push, Email,FTP, Buzzer & Screen tips|
|Video Detection||Motion Detection , MD Zones: 396 (22×18), Video Loss & Camera Blank|
|Alarm Input||4 channel|
|Relay Output||2 channel|
|Playback & Backup|
|Search Mode||Time/Date, Alarm, MD & Exact search (accurate to second), Smart search|
|Playback Function||Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next file, Previous file, Next camera, Previous camera, Full screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup selection, Digital zoom Backup Mode USB Device / Network / Internal SATA burner|
|Ethernet||1 RJ-45 port (10/100/1000Mbps)|
|Network Function||HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search (Support IMaxCamPro IP camera, DVR, NVS and etc.)|
|Max. User Access||128users|
|PoE||4 ports (IEEE802.3af)|
|Ethernet||1 RJ-45 port (10/100/1000Mbps)|
|Internal HDD||2 SATA ports, up to 8TB|
|USB||2 ports (1 Rear USB3.0, 1 Front USB2.0)|
|RS232||1 port, For PC communication&Keyboard|
|RS485||1 port, For PTZ control|
|Power Consumption||20W(without HDD)|
|Dimension (W×D×H)||1U, 375mm×285mm×50mm|
- 1/3" 4 Megapixel Progressive Scan Omnivision OV4689 Image Sensor
- Next Generation Ambarella S2Lm IP Camera Processor
- 4MP@20fps Maximum Recording Resolution
- 2.8mm Fixed Lens
- True 120dB Wide Dynamic Range
- H.264 & MJPEG Triple-Stream Encoding
- Smart Detection (Tripwire, Intrusion, Scene Change, Face Detect and Heat map)
- ONVIF Profile S Compliant
- DC12V and PoE Power Capable
- IP67 Ingress Protection Rating
- Maximum IR LED Distance 98 ft. / 30m
|Image Sensor||1/3" 4 Megapixel Progressive Scan Omnivision OV4689 CMOS Image Sensor|
|Effective Pixels||2688 (H) x 1520 (V)|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||Auto / Manual; 1/3(4) - 10,000s|
|Min. Illumination||0.01 Lux/F2.0 (color); 0 Lux/F2.0 (IR On)|
|S/N Ratio||> 50dB|
|Max IR LED Distance||98 ft. / 30m|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W|
|Backlight Compensation||BLC / HLC / WDR (120dB)|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual|
|Gain Control||Auto / Manual|
|Privacy Masking||Up to 24 areas|
|Field of View||Horizontal: 106°|
|Mount Type||Board-in Type|
|Compression||H.264 / H.264H / H.264B / MJPEG|
|Image Resolution||4MP (2560 x 1440) / 3MP (2304 x 1296) / 1080p (1920 x 1080) / 1.3MP (1280 x 960) / 720p (1280 x 720) / D1 (704 x 480) / CIF (352 x 240)|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream||4MP @ 20fps; 3MP / 1080p / 1.3MP / 720p @ 30fps|
|Extra Stream||D1/CIF (1 ~ 25/30fps)|
|Third Stream||720p@8fps (WDR on); 720p@12fps (WDR off)|
|Bit Rate||H.264: 32Kbps ~ 10Mbps|
|Network Interface||RJ-45 (10/100M)|
|Protocol||IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, IP filter, QoS, Bonjour|
|ONVIF Compliance||ONVIF Profile S|
|Max. User Access||20 users|
|Power Supply||DC12V, PoE (802.3af)|
|Power Consumption||< 5W|
|Working Environment||-40°F ~ +140°F (-40°C ~ +60°C), < 95%RH|
|Dimensions||4.33"(110mm) x 3.19" (81mm)|
- 4 Megapixel
How to Guide
Demo IP Address for PC Viewing
User Name: guest
Mobile App Login InfoMobile IP address : 22.214.171.124
Mobile Port: 37779
User Name: guest
iPhone, iPad and Android Apps
Mobile Phone Viewing Instructions:
Live Demo CMS Software:
QR Code Scan P2P iPhone Android iOS instructions
How to enable remote viewing without Port-Forwarding
We offer our own WorldEyeCam mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets. Our mobile apps allow you to remotely view your DVR and cameras from anywhere on the world. In this guide we will show you how to setup P2P or QR Code Scanning setup. No Port-Forwarding Needed.
Easy remote Viewing
P2P/QR Code Easy Setup
To access the P2P or QR code screen, you must first power on your recorder. Right click and select Main Menu->Setup->Network->P2P and the P2P/QR code will display.
You must check the box to enable P2P function and then click Apply to save at bottom of screen.
Make sure that your NVR/DVR is connected to your modem/router with a CAT5/Ethernet cable. Once P2P has been enabled please go to TCP/IP section inside of the network screen. Enable “DHCP” inside of the Network settings and save. Once DHCP has been enabled you will need to reboot the system.
Upon rebooting navigate back to the P2P setting to the system and scan the code with your mobile iMaxCam app and from this point you should be able to see the cameras.
How to setup the iPhone app with the P2P/QR Code
Step 1: Open the iMaxCam app and tap on Camera.
Step 2: Tap the menu icon on the top left corner to access the menu as shown in the picture.
Step 3: Tap the DEVICE MANAGER option to enter your DVR/NVR login information
Step 4: Once in device manager tap the plus sign button (+), in the top right corner to advance to the next screen.
Step 5: In the add device screen, select P2P
Step 6: In this Screen you need to tap the QR code icon on the right where the S/N field is.
Once you tap on QR Code icon the camera of your phone will start, go ahead and scan the code.
S/N: Tap on the icon to scan the QR Code
User Name: admin (default)
Password: admin (default)
Step 7: Press the “Start Live Preview” button to start watching the cameras.
Viewing the live camera feed from your Integrator Series Network Video Recorder, or NVR, through a mobile device is simple, and can be done in less than five minutes. If you have used our G4MX App you will find it’s very similar, but if you haven’t, that’s okay too. As in the tutorial for iMaxCam, In this short tutorial we’ll be showing you how to setup your live security camera feed on your mobile device via the peer-to-peer, or P2P method, using a QR Code Scanning setup. Think of it as allowing your camera server and your mobile device to meet up and communicate together in the cloud, just by using a bar code your device can read. No Port-Forwarding or IT specialists needed. On your NVR, rick click to login to the main menu. Then select “System”, then “Network”, then click the box marked “Enable DHCP”. This should allow all the forms to be automatic when you connect your device. If you would rather set your IP address manually, you can do that as well. Just leave the “Enable DHCP” box unchecked and you will be given an opportunity to set your IP address yourself. In the setting page you’ll see the QR code. Leave that up on your screen, because you will need to scan it with your mobile momentarily. On your mobile device, download the “EZView” App from your preferred app store. Once downloaded, go ahead and open “EZView”. Select the main menu icon in the top left hand corner. Then select “Devices”. This is where you can add new devices and manage existing ones. Now that you have your device page open, you will need to add a new device. To do this, select the “+“ in the top right corner. Select “Add By P2P” to change the registration mode. Be sure to name your device (any name that works for you), then tap on the QR code icon to scan the QR code displayed on your monitor. Once you’ve done this, all of the information for your NVR should appear on your mobile, with exception of your user name and password. Go ahead and enter your login details there if prompted. After Inputting the information above select “Start Live View” at the bottom of the page to complete the setup and begin viewing your camera’s live feed! If you have any other issues or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us via phone, email, or live chat. We’re here to help you. Because at World Eye Cam, we’re not just about security cameras. We want you to feel secure.