1Megapixel 720P Water-proof IR HDCVI Mini Dome Camera
1/2.9" 1Megapixel CMOS
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.
Model DH-HAC-HDW1100MP DH-HAC-HDW1100MN
- Image Sensor1/2.9" 1Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels1280(H)×720(V)
- Electronic Shutter1/50s~1/100,000s 1/60s~1/100,000s
- Video Frame Rate25fps@720P 30fps@720P
- Min. Illumination0.05Lux/F1.6, 0Lux IR on
- Video Output1-channel BNC HDCVI high definition video output
- Max. IR LEDs Length30m, Smart IR
- Day/NightAuto(ICR) / Color / B/W
- Noise Reduction2D
- Focal Length3.6mm (2.8mm, 6mm optional)
- Angle of ViewH: 88º(98º/52º)
- Mount TypeM12
- Power SupplyDC12V±25%
- Power ConsumptionMax 2.5W
- Working Environment-30°C~+60°C / Less than 95%RH (no condensation)
- Transmission DistanceOver 800m via 75-3 coaxial cable
- Ingress ProtectionIP67