10 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch
|The POE-SW802G is an 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 130 watts of PoE power; all 8 ports provide up to 30W each. It also has two Gigabit uplink ports to allow for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports. There are LED indicators for data and PoE on all ports. Key Features Up to 30W of power per port (Mode A) Complies to IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+ standard Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need Automatic Detection and Protection of Non-standard Ethernet Terminals Supports 10/100 Base-T applications Plug-and-Play - no configuration required Internal power supply (draws up to 150W total)Noiseless - built to be air-cooled without use of a fan All products sold by PoE Depot come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, as well as a 1 year warranty that covers replacement for free.|
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.