How to See My DVR System 8.2 Using Internet Explorer
1. Start by typing your DVR system IP address, Example : http://mydvrsite.dipmap.com, http://22.214.171.124:82.
2. When prompted please type in the User Name and Password for your DVR system.
3. After you successfully log-in you will be prompted to install an Active X plugin:
4. Click on the yellow bar and select “Install Active X Control”
5. You will be prompted to refresh the page, please click Retry
6. On the Security Warning window please click “Install”
7. Wait until the program finish downloading the components
8. After it finish downloading, it will display the cameras live Video:
Note: To see more than 2 cameras at the same time please follow the next steps: 9. On the left section please select “Live View” and Then Click “Multi View”
10. Select the Desired Resolution ( We recommend to use the same resolution that you currently are using on you PC )
11. Please Install the Active X when prompted:
12. Please click “Retry “ To refresh the page:
13. On the left section please select “Live View” and Then Click “Multi View”
14. Select the Same Resolution that you selected previously:
15. When Propmpted please select “Install”
16. On the Download List, please select the resolution that you want to use and Click Download:
17. When the download finish , the Setup Wizard will begin, Please Press To continue with the installation:
18. Afte it finish please Click Live View -> Multi view -> The Resolution.
19. This Will Open DM Multivew with the Login Screen, please log in using your credentials:
20. This will open DM Multi view and you should be able to see all the cameras at the same time.