1) Install the Video Server E software from the Installation
CD. Then, run Video Server E
2) Hit Search button
3) Start --> Run --> type in cmd --> type
in ipconfig in Command Prompt Copy down the Subnet Mask
and Default Gateway for later use.
4) Highlight the IP address on the device list and then change the server
IP to the one under the same subnet mask. Also, fill up the information
that you write down from Command Prompt before. Web port should be port
80 Hit APPLY (default username: admin, default password, admin), then
5) Type in the login password (default username & password are both
admin), then hit the connect button.
6) Login to the router and do the port forwarding for the DVR. In this
example, you need to open up port 80 for 192.168.1.35 (DVR's IP address).