GeoVision Top 10 Technical Support Requests
Back to GeoVision Support | Support Home
1. My DVR/NVR is not acting properly; How I do Default the NVR/DVR to Default Settings?
2. I'm New to Geovision; How do i Set up an NVR and How do i Add cameras?
3. Where can i find the Firmware for my Cameras?
It is located on our Headquarters website at Geovision.com.tw under Downloads > Firmware. Please make sure to upgrade to the intermediate
firmware's if you are doing a drastic Firmware Update. You can ask tech support for the relefant FTP link.
4. Where can i find the most up to Date GV-NVR or GV-DVR Software ( 8.58 ) for my Cameras?
It is located on our Headquarters website at Geovision.com.tw under Downloads > Software.
5. Where can i find the Manual for Multicam 8.58?
6. How do i default my IP Cameras?
The easiest way to default your IP Cameras is to:
1. Unplug both the Ethernet/POE Connector and Power adapter.
2. Hold the Default Button while plugging in the POE / Power adapter.
3. Wait 45 Seconds until the Lights on the Ethernet Port start flashing
7. Which components are compatible with my Geovision Card?
8. Which Third Party IP Cameras are Compatible with Geovision?
9. Where can i find a Live Camera Demo of Geovision Cameras?
10. My remote access is not working
Please click on the following link: Interactive Remote Access Troubleshooting Wizard