Geovision Megapixel Sale!
Setting up Network configuration guide 1-1.
Check List, before doing this step:
* Make sure you have a screen attached to your DVR or NVR system. By ( HDMI, VGA or RCA).
* Make sure there is a Network cable attached from DVR or NVR system to router.
* Make sure a mouse is attached to your DVR or NVR.
* Make sure all device are powering up (DVR or NVR), Screen display, and router
1. Right click and select the (Main Menu ) option.
2. A (System Login) should prompt, asking for Username & password
3. Once you are logged in, select (Setting)
4. Then select (Network)
Once in (Network), select the (DHCP) option.
5. After selecting (DHCP), now select the (SAVE).
6. Exit completely of all the Menu, until back on the camera display
7. Right click and select the (main Menu ) option
8. A (System Login) might prompt, asking for Username & password
9. Once on the Menu again, Select( Setting)
10. Then select (Network)
11. Once in Network, write the following info
12. After having all the info, written down. Un select the (DHCP)
13. Then go ahead and select (Save).
Exit completely of all the Menu, until back on the camera display
15. Now go to: Setting up Network configuration 1-2 Guide