24551 Raymond Way, Suite 270, Lake Forest, CALIFORNIA, 92630, United States
2 Cam LPR
||55-LPRPT-002-GV-LPR 2 Lane
GeoVision's License Plate Recognition is an effective and low-maintenance solution to ensure the security of parking lots, which are prone to crimes due to isolated and unstaffed corners. In addition to providing high-resolution video monitoring and recording, the LPR solution detects and recognizes vehicle license plates upon motion or I/O trigger.
A GV-LPR1200, GV-DSP LPR, GV-DVR LPR or GV-VMS LPR recognizes license plates detected in the video source, and sends the LPR results to GV-ASManager. Access can be granted when the detected license plate numbers match the vehicle registered in GV-ASManager's database. Alarm notifications and playing back LPR results are also supported.
- Vehicle hotlist for stolen vehicles or other vehicles of interest
- Parking lot management to control vehicle access, maximum stay time allowed and number of vehicles allowed
- GV-Access mobile applications to remotely open LPR lanes
- Remotely search detected vehicles, see license plate snapshots, watch recordings from connected GV-DVR LPR / GV-VMS LPR / GV-DSP LPR / GV-LPR1200
- Import / export of vehicle data in Access or Excel file format
- Up to 100 Web browser connections
- Languages supported: English, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish