UVS-NPM01-16 GeoVision 16 Channel Mobile NVR System
Designed to withstand rugged environments, the UVS-Mobile NVR System operates at a wide range of temperature and comes with anti-vibration protection, making it suitable for public transits and industrial environments. For storage, it offers up to 1 hot swappable bay for use with any HDD/SSD drive. With built-in GV-NVR, this fanless Mobile NVR system supports up to 32 channels of GV-IP megapixel cameras to provide an all-in-one solution (Live View, Playback, Recording, Backup, CMS) in most rough conditions.
|CPU||Intel i5 4th. Generation Haswell Processor|
|RAM||8 GB DDR3 Dual Channel|
|OS||64-bit Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1|
|No. of Drive Bays||1 (2.5" HDD / SSD)|
|Internal Storage||64 GB SSD|
|Ethernet||3 x RJ-45, 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps|
|Video Output||2 ( VGA, 2 x DVI-D )|
|USB 2.0||Front: 2 ports|
|USB 3.0||Front: 2 ports|
|Power||DC 10 ~ 25V (ACC, Vehicle Ignition)|
|Power Adapter||Input: AC 100 ~ 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
Output: DC 12V, 5A ( 102 W. Max )
|Operating Temperature (SSD)||0°C ~ 70°C / 32°F ~ 158°F|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|LED Indicator||4 (HDD, WWAN, Power and WLAN)|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||9.5" x 3.5" x 9"|
|Net Weight||15 lbs. (± 2.2 lbs.)|
|Operating Shock||50G(RMS) - Half-Sine 11 ms Duration|
|Operating Vibration||5G(RMS) @ 5 ~ 500 Hz (SSD)|
|Sensor and Alarm|
|Inputs||4 / 8 / 16 ports (optional GV-I/O Box required)|
|Outputs||4 / 8 / 16 ports (optional GV-I/O Box required)|
|Video and Audio|
|Video Standard||NTSC, PAL|
|Video Codec||MJPEG / MPEG4 / H.264|
|Audio Codec||32 kHz / 16 bit|
|Note: It is required to enable the dual-stream function on GeoVision and third-party IP cameras to have the maximum number of channels supported. For single streaming third-party IP cameras, please see "Maximum Channels and Frame Rate Supported" below.|
|Live View and Playback|
|Image Control||Contrast / Brightness / Saturation / Hue|
|Recording Mode||Round the Clock / Motion Detection / Sensor Detection / Pre & Post Recording / Schedule Recording|
|Pre Recording||1 ~ 45 min.|
|Instant Playback||10 sec. / 30 sec. / 1 min. / 5 min.|
|Searching and Playback|
|Search Method||Date / Time / Camera / Event type|
|Backup Type||DVD+R (DL) / DVD-R (DL) / DVD+R / DVD+RW / DVD-R / DVD-RW
Note: For backup function, you need to connect an external USB DVD/CD burner.
|Monitoring Environment||Web browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari)
Mobile device (iOS and Android)
|Live View||Max. 24-channel multi views|
|Network Type||LAN, WAN, Internet|
|Type||Arabic / Bulgarian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finland / French / German / Greek / Hebrew / Hungarian / Italian / Japanese / Lithuanian / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese / Romanian / Russian / Serbian / Simplified Chinese / Slovakian / Slovenian / Spanish / Sweden / Thai / Traditional Chinese / Turkish|
|Free License||32 channels from GV-IP Cameras|
|Maximum License||32 channels from third-party IP Cameras|
|Increment for Each License||1 to 32 third-party IP Cameras at an increment of 2|
1. The Maximum License is a paid service.
2. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Firmware, Driver, & Patch
Video Tutorial - GV-NVR/DVR
Video Tutorial - IP Devices
Video Tutorial - Access Control
Video Tutorial - License Plate Recognition
General FTP Downloads
GV-DVR/NVR Multicam & Viewlog
GV-DVR/NVR Multiview, Remote Viewlog, & Mobile Apps
GV-DVR/NVR Recording Server
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.