3M Scotchlok Small Ring Tongue Terminal ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. A ring is the standard style of tongue. The safest and most reliable. It cannot be removed unless mounting screw is removed.
- Non-Insulated, Butted Seam Barrel Ensures a Secure Fit and Offers Reliable Performance
- Beveled Mouth Offers Easy Insertion of Wires
- Standard Style Ring Tongue Fits Around the Stud
- Made of Electrolytic Copper for Good Conductivity and has Tin Plating fr Corrosion Resistance
- Withstands a Maximum Temperature of 347 Deg F for Bare Terminals
- 600 V Rated for Building Wire and 1000 V for Signs, Fixtures or Luminaires