This user’s manual is to help you install and use the mobile phone monitor software based on iPhone/iPad.
This software has the following features:
• Use mobile iPhone or iPad to view real-time or recorded video.
• Supports PTZ control operation.
• Supports 16 channel display maximum on iPad / Supports 4 channel display maximum on iPhone.
• Controllable audio on all channels, depending on your DRV/DVR specifications.
• Support new iMaxCamPro NVR with third-party cameras (AXIS, Samsung, Panasonic, Dynacolor, and Sony)
• Redesigned the playback interface according to iPad resolution, including the vertical screen and the horizontal screen.
• Added an iPad horizontal/vertical screen control menu, and an iPhone horizontal/vertical screen control menu.
• Support finger gesture to control PTZ cameras.
• One version for both the iPad and iPhone.
• Supports snapshot function and device list display.
• Supports live video and recorded video playback.
• Create and save a list of favorite cameras for quick access.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 6.
Step 1: Please go to the App Store to install the software.
Step 2: Search iMaxCam to find the app.
Step 3: Click the “GET” button to begin the installation.
Step 4: Tap the iMaxCam app icon for the app for to open.
App Startup screen
After the startup screen, tap on Camera.
Step 5: Tap the menu icon on the top left corner to access the menu as shown in the picture.
Step 6: Tap the DEVICE MANAGER option to enter your DVR/NVR login information
Step 7: Once in device manager tap the plus sign button (+), in the top right corner to advance to the next screen.
Step 8: In the add device screen, select IP/Domain
Step 9: Enter the information of your NVR/DVR system.
In this example we have entered World Eye Cam demo cameras information.
IP Address: 22.214.171.124
Mobile Phone Port on APP: 38888
User Name: guest
Step 10: Press the “Start Live Preview” button to start watching the cameras.
This is the Live Preview screen. The app will display up to 16 cameras at a time.