GV-NAS2008 2 HDD Bay Linux Based Network Attached Storage Device
The GV-NAS System is a Linux-based, network-attached storage device designed to store GV-IP Camera recordings. The GV-NAS System features RAID to ensure data security, rendering data recovery possible. Allowing access from multiple users over multiple platforms (mobile devices and desktop), user accessibility is customizable, keeping your data accessible and secure at the same time. Management over a mass number of GV-IP Cameras is made easy with GV-Edge Recording Manager, which provides an integrated interface where you can assign recordings to the designated folder in GV-NAS Systems.
Supported GV-IP Cameras (GV-Target Series)
Tested and Suggested Web Browsers and Versions
|CPU||APM 600 MHz|
|RAM||DDR II 256MB|
|HDD Bays||2 (3.5" HDD)|
|Power||12V DC, 5A|
(RJ-45, 10/100/1000 Mbps)
|LCD Display||Yes (IP address, port setting, MAC address, motherboard temperature and CPU temperature)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)|
|Humidity||0% ~ 80% RH(non-condensing)|
(W x H x D)
|14 x 12 x 22cm (5.5" x 4.7" x 8.7")|
|Weight||1.4 kg (3.1 lbs)|
|On: 40°C (104°F); Speeds up at 55°C (131°F)|
|On: 65°C (149°F); Speeds up at 75°C (167°F)|
|Connection with GV-IP Cameras|
|Max. No. of Channels||8|
|RAID Mode||RAID 0/1 and JBOD|
|Automatic RAID Creation||Yes|
1. The maximum numbers of recording channels are based on 5 minute recording interval, default recording quality setting (Good) and a constant bitrate of 6 Mbit at maximum.
2. Automatic RAID creation refers to automatic creation of RAID array based on the number of inserted hard disks.
3. RAID migration refers to re-establishment of a RAID array to another RAID level by adding or removing hard disks.
4. RAID expansion refers to creation of more RAID array by adding one or more hard disks.
|User Storage Threshold (Quota)||Yes|
|User Configuration Import & Export||Yes|
|System Information and Control|
|Transfer Rates (Bps)||Yes|
|Fan Control||Yes (suspension, normal mode and quiet mode)|
|iTunes Media Server||Yes|
|DLNA Media Server||Yes|
|Automatic Startup at Power Resumption||No|
|Scheduled Sleep / Wakeup||Yes|
|Remote Restart / Shutdown||Yes|
|Note:GV-NAS2008 supports automatic system startup (at power resumption) using a hardware DIP switch.|
|Connection Type||Fixed IP address, Dynamic IP address|
|Protocols||AFP, DDNS, FTP, HTTP, NFS, NTP, CIFS/SMB, UPnP|
|Web Browser||IE, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari|
|Smart Device Access for Playback||GV-Eye (iOS, Android)|
|Language||English / French / German / Japanese / Portuguese / Russian / Simplified Chinese / Spanish / Traditional Chinese|
Firmware, Driver, & Patch
Video Tutorial - GV-NVR/DVR
Video Tutorial - IP Devices
Video Tutorial - Access Control
Video Tutorial - License Plate Recognition
General FTP Downloads
GV-DVR/NVR Multicam & Viewlog
GV-DVR/NVR Multiview, Remote Viewlog, & Mobile Apps
GV-DVR/NVR Recording Server
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.