24551 Raymond Way, Suite 270, Lake Forest, CALIFORNIA, 92630, United States
GeoVision How to remove mosaic masks in Viewlog?
|GeoVisionBack to GeoVision Support | Support Home
In v8.5, by default, mosaic masks will be automatically applied to block out all detected faces during video playback in Viewlog when logged in as User account.
To remove mosaic masks:
- Instead of playing back video with User account, log in as Power User or Supervisor instead.
- Alternatively, you can also grant the User Account to "Display detected faces".
- Under Multicam, go to Configure, System Configure, Password Setup, Local Account Edit.
- Select the User Account from the account list on the left, then go to the Viewlog tab.
- Check the option "Display detected faces" and click OK.
- Restart Viewlog and the mosaic masks should be removed.