|This UNV (Uniview) 2MP VF Laser Network IR PTZ Dome Camera has multiple golden features that are direly needed for your professional/abode area. It is 2 megapixels and has afixed lens size of 148.5mm that has 33x optical zoom feature. With laserinfrared night vision as well as an added feature called Smart IR, the camera allows you to maintain perfect vision in total darkness in an area as wide and big as 1640 feet. The structure is built in a sturdy manner to bear bad weather such as dust storms thanks to its IP66 protection.
The H.264 compression greatly reduces the size of your digital video files without compromising the image quality and saving your hard drive storage space. With the intelligent technology this security camera was created with you can control the movement and direction of it simply by using your mobile’s applications or monitor prefixes. With the pan/tilt/zoom feature of this camera it will be easy for you to keep an eye on all your surroundings.
The UNV (Uniview) 2MP VF Laser Network IR PTZ Dome Camera
Auto Tracking PTZ
Auto-tracking can be broken down into two types
|Sensor||1/2.8” progressive scan, 2 megapixel, CMOS|
|Focus/Zoom||4.5 ~ 148.5 mm (33x optical zoom)|
|Iris||Auto/Manual, F1.6 ~ F5.3|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, shutter time: 1/6 s ~1/8000 s|
|Minimum Illumination||Colour: 0.02 Lux (F1.6, 50IRE)
B/W: 0 lux
|Day / Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Frame Rate||1080P (1920×1080): Max. 30 fps|
|OSD||Time, custom, preset, PTZ coordinates, zoom, serial port, cardinal direction, network interface|
|Edge Storage||Micro SD, up to 128GB|
|Protocols||L2TP, IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, SNMP, SIP, HTTPS|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF, API|
|Pan & Tilt|
|Pan Speed||0.1°/s ~ 240°/s
Preset speed: 300°/s
|Tilt Range||–15° ~ +90° (auto reverse)|
|Tilt Speed||0.1° ~ 160°/s
Preset speed: 240°/s
|Number of Preset||255|
|Patrol||Preset patrol, route patrol, recorded patrol|
|Audio I/O||Audio interface
1 Input: impedance 35 kΩ; amplitude 2 V [p-p]
1 Output: impedance 600 Ω; amplitude 2 V [p-p]
|Alarm I/O||2 alarm inputs, 1 alarm output|
|Serial Port||1 RS485|
|Network||10M/100M Base-TX adaptive Ethernet|
|Video Output||1 BNC, impedance 75 Ω; amplitude 1 V [p-p]|
|Power||24 V AC±25% (default power supply), PoE (IEEE802.3at), 24V DC±25%
Power consumption: 8 W ~ 47 W
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||Φ227mm x 359.4mm (Φ8.9” x 14.2”)|
|Working Environment||-40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~ 158℉), Humidity ≤ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|IR||Built-in VF laser IR|
IPC6200 Series-Network Bullet Cameras Quick Guide-V1.01 Camera Installation Guide-V1.00 Network Cameras User Manual-V2.03
Uniview Quick Links
Uniview Remote Access Guides
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.
Uniview EZ-View Mobile App for iPhone and Android
EZView for iPhone and Android
Safe: data encryption, cell phone/e-mail registration, pin/gesture password and real-time alarm notification. Stable: add/manage/delete cloud devices, main/sub/third stream switch and multi-layer network address translation (NAT) traversal. Handy: quick add devices by scanning QR code, tap-drag live videos, gesture PTZ control and cellular/Wi-Fi data statistics