This UNV (Uniview) 2MP VF Laser Network IR PTZ Dome Camera has multiple golden features that are direly needed for your professional/abode area. It is 2 megapixels and has afixed lens size of 148.5mm that has 33x optical zoom feature. With laserinfrared night vision as well as an added feature called Smart IR, the camera allows you to maintain perfect vision in total darkness in an area as wide and big as 1640 feet. The structure is built in a sturdy manner to bear bad weather such as dust storms thanks to its IP66 protection.
The UNV (Uniview) 2MP VF Laser Network IR PTZ Dome Camera
Auto Tracking PTZ
Auto-tracking can be broken down into two types
Panoramic & Triggered
Panoramic tracking scans the entire area and starts to track any moving object that appears in the scene.
Triggered tracking is used as a response to a smart service. When a smart service is triggered, the camera starts to track the moving object that caused the trigger
By combining U-Code and H.265, Ultra 265 can squeeze up to 95% bandwidth and storage space.Unlike conventional video compression technologies which tries to reduce storage costs by sacrificing resolution and frame rate indiscriminately, U-Code chooses to use "IRP" (Intelligent Region Perception) to detect motion in each frame. Hence, scenes containing interesting information could be preserved while the other relatively static area such as lawns, white walls could be squeezed to save storage.
If your NVR is connected to a network with Internet access, you may utilize the Internet cloud update feature to check online to see if a new version is available and to perform the update.
Bring up the main menu by right-clicking with the mouse or left-clicking on the Home icon on the menu bar (if available). Using the mouse, left-click on Maintain and then Upgrade and then select the tab entitled Upgrade by Cloud. You will be shown the current version of firmware installed on the NVR and can click on the Check button at the bottom to see if a more recent version is available. If a new version is available, you need only to click on the Upgrade button at the bottom and the download and upgrade process will begin. After updating, the NVR will automatically reboot.
UNV Customer System Kit Builder
Designing a unique surveillance system for your home or business is as easy as clicking your mouse with our new Custom Kit Builder. With intuitive prompts that guide you along the way, you are in control of your camera styles, NVR or DVR size, power accessories and hard drive space. Still have questions, give us a call, our expert technicians are here to help. Your brand new system is only a few clicks away.
Uniview Quick Links
Uniview Remote Access Guides
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.
Uniview EZ-View Mobile App for iPhone and Android
EZView for iPhone and Android
Safe: data encryption, cell phone/e-mail registration, pin/gesture password and real-time alarm notification. Stable: add/manage/delete cloud devices, main/sub/third stream switch and multi-layer network address translation (NAT) traversal. Handy: quick add devices by scanning QR code, tap-drag live videos, gesture PTZ control and cellular/Wi-Fi data statistics