4 Ch NVR & 4 HD 3 Megapixel IR Bullet With Motorized Zoom Kit for Business Professional Grade
This kit includes 4 bullet security cameras with built in Motorized Zoom and IR night vision. Each camera captures high definition footage in 3 megapixel resolutions and is approved for outdoor use. The footage is recorded onto the included NVR and can be monitored remotely via mobile device or computer. The NVR comes with a pre-installed 1TB HDD and PoE ports for power. The kit also includes the necessary CAT5 network cables and free monitoring software.
· Real-Time HD 1080P Resolution: Enjoy next generation 1080P High Definition images that provide more vivid detail on your recordings.
· 4 Integrated PoE Ports: Power your cameras with your NVR through the integrated PoE Ports.
· HDMI & VGA Ports: Take full advantage of high definition video by using either HDMI or VGA cables.
· Remote Monitoring through our Free Apps: Download our free apps and view live footage and recordings right on your compatible smartphone or tablet.
· PC and Mac Compatible: Take advantage of the flexibility that our systems offer and review your recordings from any Mac or PC.
· Easy Backup Options: Save footage directly to a USB flash drive or to your PC in seconds flat. Options are also available to backup footage simultaneously to external SATA drives or FTP servers on your network, in the case that your main HDD should fail.
· 4 Channel Network Video Recorder, 4 PoE Ports
- Up to 4 channel with 1080P realtime live view
- H.264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
- Max 200Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Up to 5Mp resolution preview & playback
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- 4 channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface
- Support Multi-brand network cameras: IMaxCamPro, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung
- Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek and etc.
- ONVIF Version 2.3 conformance
- 3D intelligent positioning with IMaxCamPro PTZ camera
- Support 2 SATA HDDs up to 8TB, 2 USB(1 USB3.0)
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS (PSS/ Smart PSS) & IMaxCam Mobile App.
- Auto Overwrite / Loop Recording
- Simultaneous multiple hi- res monitor output
- Network Sub-stream Capable
- E-Map Function Support
- Real Time Recording/Playback
- USB DVD/CD and Flash Drive Backup
- Synced Audio Recording/Playback
- Intuitive GUI
- 1 Year Warranty
|Main Processor||Dual-core embedded processor|
|Operating System||Embedded LINUX|
|IP Camera Input||4 channel|
|Two-way Talk||1 channel Input, 1 channel Output, RCA|
|Interface||1 HDMI,1 VGA|
|Resolution||1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768|
|OSD||Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording|
|Resolution||5Mp?2560×1920?/ 3Mp?2048×1536? / 1080P (1920×1080) / 720P (1280×720) / D1 (704×576 / 704×480) & etc.|
|Bit Rate||48~ 8192kbps|
|Record Mode||Manual, Schedule (Regular (Continuous), MD, Alarm), Stop|
|Record Interval||1 ~ 120 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 ~ 30 sec, Post-record: 10 ~ 300 sec|
|Video Detection & Alarm|
|Trigger Events||Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm, Video Push, Email,FTP, Buzzer & Screen tips|
|Video Detection||Motion Detection , MD Zones: 396 (22×18), Video Loss & Camera Blank|
|Alarm Input||4 channel|
|Relay Output||2 channel|
|Playback & Backup|
|Search Mode||Time/Date, Alarm, MD & Exact search (accurate to second), Smart search|
|Playback Function||Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next file, Previous file, Next camera, Previous camera, Full screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup selection, Digital zoom Backup Mode USB Device / Network / Internal SATA burner|
|Ethernet||1 RJ-45 port (10/100/1000Mbps)|
|Network Function||HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search (Support IMaxCamPro IP camera, DVR, NVS and etc.)|
|Max. User Access||128users|
|PoE||4 ports (IEEE802.3af)|
|Ethernet||1 RJ-45 port (10/100/1000Mbps)|
|Internal HDD||2 SATA ports, up to 8TB|
|USB||2 ports (1 Rear USB3.0, 1 Front USB2.0)|
|RS232||1 port, For PC communication&Keyboard|
|RS485||1 port, For PTZ control|
|Power Consumption||20W(without HDD)|
|Dimension (W×D×H)||1U, 375mm×285mm×50mm|
- 3Mp Progressive Scan Aptina CMOS Image Sensor
- Powerful Ambarella Digital Signal Processor
- 3Mp @ 1~20fps, 1080p/720p @ 30fps
- H.264/MJPEG Dual Stream Encoding
- DWDR, BLC, HLC, 3DNR, AWB, AGC
- 2.8~12mm Motorized Varifocal Lens
- Max. IR LEDs Distance 30m
- Access via Built-in Web Server,SmartPhone & CMS
- ONVIF Profile S Compliant
- IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
|Image Sensor||1/3” 3Megapixel progressive scan CMOS|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||Auto/Manual, 1/3(4)~1/10000s|
|Min. Illumination||0. 1Lux/F1.8 (Color), 0.01Lux/F1.8(B/W)|
|S/N Ratio||More than 50dB|
|Max. IR LEDs Length||30m|
|Backlight Compensation||BLC / HLC / DWDR|
|Privacy Masking||Up to 4 areas|
|Angle of View||H:72.5°|
|Lens Type||Vari-focal lens|
|Mount Type||Board-in Type|
|Compression||H.264 / MJPEG|
|Resolution||3M ( 2048×1536 ) / 1080P ( 1920×1080 ) / 720P ( 1280×720 ) / D1 ( 704×576 /704×480 ) / CIF ( 352×288 / 352×240 )|
|Frame Rate Main Stream||3M (1~20fps)/ 1080P/ 720P (1 ~ 25/30fps)|
|Frame Rate Sub Stream||D1 / CIF(1 ~ 25/30fps)|
|Bit Rate||H.264: 32K ~ 8192Kbps|
|Protocol||IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour|
|Max. User Access||20 users|
|Smart Phone||iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone|
|PIR Sensor Range||N/A|
|Power Supply||DC12V, PoE (802.3af)|
|Power Consumption||Max 4W|
|Working Environment||-30°C~+60°C, Less than 95%RH|
|Dimensions||Φ72mm x 80mm x 213mm|
How to Guide
Demo IP Address for PC Viewing
User Name: guest
Mobile App Login InfoMobile IP address : 22.214.171.124
Mobile Port: 37779
User Name: guest
iPhone, iPad and Android Apps
Mobile Phone Viewing Instructions:
Live Demo CMS Software:
QR Code Scan P2P iPhone Android iOS instructions
How to enable remote viewing without Port-Forwarding
We offer our own WorldEyeCam mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets. Our mobile apps allow you to remotely view your DVR and cameras from anywhere on the world. In this guide we will show you how to setup P2P or QR Code Scanning setup. No Port-Forwarding Needed.
Easy remote Viewing
P2P/QR Code Easy Setup
To access the P2P or QR code screen, you must first power on your recorder. Right click and select Main Menu->Setup->Network->P2P and the P2P/QR code will display.
You must check the box to enable P2P function and then click Apply to save at bottom of screen.
Make sure that your NVR/DVR is connected to your modem/router with a CAT5/Ethernet cable. Once P2P has been enabled please go to TCP/IP section inside of the network screen. Enable “DHCP” inside of the Network settings and save. Once DHCP has been enabled you will need to reboot the system.
Upon rebooting navigate back to the P2P setting to the system and scan the code with your mobile iMaxCam app and from this point you should be able to see the cameras.
How to setup the iPhone app with the P2P/QR Code
Step 1: Open the iMaxCam app and tap on Camera.
Step 2: Tap the menu icon on the top left corner to access the menu as shown in the picture.
Step 3: Tap the DEVICE MANAGER option to enter your DVR/NVR login information
Step 4: Once in device manager tap the plus sign button (+), in the top right corner to advance to the next screen.
Step 5: In the add device screen, select P2P
Step 6: In this Screen you need to tap the QR code icon on the right where the S/N field is.
Once you tap on QR Code icon the camera of your phone will start, go ahead and scan the code.
S/N: Tap on the icon to scan the QR Code
User Name: admin (default)
Password: admin (default)
Step 7: Press the “Start Live Preview” button to start watching the cameras.
Viewing the live camera feed from your Integrator Series Network Video Recorder, or NVR, through a mobile device is simple, and can be done in less than five minutes. If you have used our G4MX App you will find it’s very similar, but if you haven’t, that’s okay too. As in the tutorial for iMaxCam, In this short tutorial we’ll be showing you how to setup your live security camera feed on your mobile device via the peer-to-peer, or P2P method, using a QR Code Scanning setup. Think of it as allowing your camera server and your mobile device to meet up and communicate together in the cloud, just by using a bar code your device can read. No Port-Forwarding or IT specialists needed. On your NVR, rick click to login to the main menu. Then select “System”, then “Network”, then click the box marked “Enable DHCP”. This should allow all the forms to be automatic when you connect your device. If you would rather set your IP address manually, you can do that as well. Just leave the “Enable DHCP” box unchecked and you will be given an opportunity to set your IP address yourself. In the setting page you’ll see the QR code. Leave that up on your screen, because you will need to scan it with your mobile momentarily. On your mobile device, download the “EZView” App from your preferred app store. Once downloaded, go ahead and open “EZView”. Select the main menu icon in the top left hand corner. Then select “Devices”. This is where you can add new devices and manage existing ones. Now that you have your device page open, you will need to add a new device. To do this, select the “+“ in the top right corner. Select “Add By P2P” to change the registration mode. Be sure to name your device (any name that works for you), then tap on the QR code icon to scan the QR code displayed on your monitor. Once you’ve done this, all of the information for your NVR should appear on your mobile, with exception of your user name and password. Go ahead and enter your login details there if prompted. After Inputting the information above select “Start Live View” at the bottom of the page to complete the setup and begin viewing your camera’s live feed! If you have any other issues or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us via phone, email, or live chat. We’re here to help you. Because at World Eye Cam, we’re not just about security cameras. We want you to feel secure.
iMaxCamPro Quick Links
iMaxCamPro Remote Access Guides
Testing DynDNS DDNS How to Access your iMaxCamPro DVR's through Internet Explorer 8 (remotely) Using Mozilla Firefox with iMaxCamPro DVR's How to View cameras via iPhone & iPad How to View cameras via cell phone Blackberry How to View cameras via cell phone Android How to View cameras via cell phone Windows Mobile How to View cameras via cell phone Symbian How to Setup Your Surveillance Kit iMaxCamPro Drive Compatibility List Video Codec Pack 7.1.0 (Win) How to Playback Recorded Video (locally) How to Playback Recorded Video (remotely) How to do a Digital Zoom on Playbacks (locally) How to Setup Recording (locally) How to Default Configurations (locally) How to Default Configurations (remotely) How to Set DVR to Never Log Out from Your Current User (locally) How to setup Motion Detection (locally) How to setup email notification (remotely) How to reset your remote control How to backup video files (locally) How to setup a PTZ (remotely) How to Format Hard Drive (locally) How to Setup Redundancy (locally) How to Add/Modify User Accounts (locally) How to Add/Modify User Accounts (remotely) How to enable audio (locally) How to Change Channel Names (locally) How to Setup Alarm Based Recording (locally) How to access the Log File (locally) How to access the Log File (remotely)
We are Authorized Manufacturer Distributors for many main stream CCTV manufactures. Our support technicians are factory trained with strong emphasis on advanced networking and configurations of NVRs and DVRs from across multiple networks. We offer hourly support plans to help your facilities maintain system stability and optimal configuration settings.
In addition to our on-call technical support, we offer a selection of System Implementation Plans to every client.
Free Technical Support
Complimentary technical support includes:
- Basic System Implementation (one-time event, 30 minutes max)
- Break/Fix support under manufacturer warranty
- Basic camera, network, and NVR/DVR troubleshooting
Call us at: 888-211-2288
Business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm PST
- End User Training
- Available at $80 / hour
- Must be scheduled in advance
- View our Training Options
Premium Technical Support Offerings
Support for advanced configuration, out of scope troubleshooting, and other technical issues is available. In some cases “smart hands” may need to be present on-site before Advanced Support can begin. For many support tasks we require access to your high speed internet router/modem.
We require appointment scheduling with a minimum of 24-hour notice for Advanced Support.
Advanced Support can be purchased at $80/ hour.
Technical Support Scope
|Basic System Setup - 30 minutes max.|
|Break/Fix Issues - Including RMA's and DOA|
|Basic camera, network,
and NVR/DVR troubleshooting
|Configuration for Remote Access|
|Mobile App Configuration|
|Camera / NVR Time Settings|
|Setup Recording Schedules|
|Email/SMS Alert Configuration|
|Configure VMS/NVR Camera Matrix View|
|NVR/VMS Muliple User Setup|
|Archive to NAS|
|Camera Image Settings Configuration|
|License Plate Capture - Day/Night|
|Setup Router/ Modems /4G Hotspots|
|Third Party Mobile App Configuration|
|Cameras without Networks|
|MAC Client Setup|
|Other Advanced Configurations|
System Implementation Plans
to 30 Min Max
to NVR Server
|Camera / NVR
/ DVR Time Settings
|IP Assignment **|
|Device Firmware Update **|
(Port Forwarding & DDNS) ***
Cameras are Recording to
NVR / DVR
|Email / SMS Alert
|Configure VMS /
NVR Camera Matrix View
|NVR / VMS Muliple
|Archive to NAS|
Field of View (FOV)
(Focus, Exposure, D / N Settings, etc)
|License Plate Capture
Day / Night
|Setup Router / Modems / 4G Hotspots|
(No internet access available)
|MAC Client Setup|
|Other Advanced Camera
or NVR /
|Multi User and
Advanced User Training
Dealers and Installer Sign-up
Let's Get Started!
- You must provide Worldeyecam, Inc with the Confidential Dealer / Reseller Application Form information.
- Dealer LOGIN account will be created to display special discounted prices as an Worldeyecam Dealer/Distributor. You will be able to login and create quotes or simply order products at your discounted rate.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will add your business into our database of nationwide integrators and installers.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc will provide 1st Class Factory Trained technicians to provide fanatical technical support.
- WorldEyeCAM, Inc. will advertise and promote your company on that we are partnered with installers that work in the area (cities and counties) that you service and cover.
- When we get request for installation services in the area that you service, we will refer the customer to you for installation and sales.
Custom System Builder
Designing a unique surveillance system for your home or business is as easy as clicking your mouse with our new Custom Kit Builder. With intuitive prompts that guide you along the way, you are in control of your camera styles, NVR or DVR size, power accessories and hard drive space. Still have questions, give us a call, our expert technicians are here to help. Your brand new system is only a few clicks away.
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.