2Megapixel 1080P Water-proof HDCVI IR Eyeball Camera
1/2.7" 2Megapixel CMOS
HOW TO ACCESS SYSTEM USING P2P VIA MOBILE APPLICATION
View your recorder and cameras on the go. The Mobile Application IDMSS (IOS) / GDMSS (Android) allows you to add IMAXPRO recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloadedin your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Open iDMSS/gDMSS on the phone, and select the home icon located on the top left corner.
2. Select the "Device" button/icon on the bottom to add the recorder/camera.
3. Select the "+" sign then select "Scan" to add the device.
4. Select the Device you want to Connect (If you have a wired Camera, Please choose Wired Camera).
5. Input the device for easy identification. It's required to input the password for the added device then select the save icon located on the top right corner.
Model DH-HAC-HDW1200EMP DH-HAC-HDW1200EMN
- Image Sensor1/2.7" 2Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels1920(H)×1080(V)
- Electronic Shutter1/25~1/100000s 1/30~1/100000s
- Video Frame Rate25/50fps@720P; 25fps@1080P 30/60fps@720P; 30fps@1080P
- Mini. Illumination0.02Lux/F2.0, 0Lux IR on
- Video Output1-channel BNC high definition video output/ CVBS standard definition video output (Can switch)
- Max. IR LEDs Length50m, Smart IR
- Backlight CompensationDWDR
- Day/NightAuto(ICR) / Color / B/W
- Noise Reduction2D
- OSD MenuSupport
- Focal Length3.6mm (6mm optional)
- Angle of ViewH: 89.9º(59.4º)
- Mount TypeM12
- Power SupplyDC12V±25%
- Power ConsumptionMax 3.3W
- Working Environment-40°C~+60°C / Less than 95%RH(no condensation)
- Transmission DistanceOver 500m via 75-3 coaxial cable
- Ingress ProtectionIP67